Liposuction, also known as Lipoplasty or Body Contouring, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that uses a suction technique for the removal of excess body fat from specific areas like the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, chest, back, arms, or neck. Other than removing the excess fat, this procedure also helps in contouring the shape of these areas.
If you have excess body fat and you are looking for options to reduce it while keeping a realistic expectation in mind then Liposuction is one procedure that you can consider. Like any other procedure, there are certain requirements that need to be met for you to be an ideal candidate for Liposuction. An ideal candidate for liposuction should be in good health and at least:
The average cost of liposuction in Prague is $5000, the minimum price is $1000, and the maximum price is $7000.
Liposuction is a common cosmetic surgery performed to remove stubborn fat from the skin. It is also known as lipoplasty and suction-assisted lipectomy. This procedure is performed by an experienced cosmetologist or anaesthetist to give a sculpted look to the body and beautify the overall look of the individual with proper contouring.
Liposuction is not meant for weight reduction. Large amounts of fat cannot be removed by this process. A maximum of a quart (litre) can be removed through liposuction surgery. It is not meant for cellulite removal. For such results, liposhaving is more effective. However, many surgeons believe that the areas containing cellulite may improve in appearance after liposuction is performed.
There can be regions of the skin that have localized fat. Such regions may include calves, abdomen, thighs, and arms. If these regions are resistant to diet and exercise, then a liposuction surgery is performed to remove them.
Liposuction is the most commonly performed cosmetic treatment among both men and women. It aims to extract the extra fat through a suction device to give a more toned look to the body. The finishing of such surgeries is extremely important.
Liposuction surgery is performed by creating small and really inconspicuous incisions. A typical liposuction procedure involves the following steps:
These days, the use of laser lipo and vaser liposuction is quite common. Both of these are advanced techniques that allow for minimal invasion and discomfort and faster recovery.
In laser lipo, laser light is used to break down the fat cell walls, which allows the fatty oil to seep out and distort the cells that are subsequently removed. The laser light also coagulates the small blood vessels in the deeper layers, thus minimizing the risk of bleeding and bruising.
In vaser liposuction, also known as liposelection, ultrasonic energy is transformed into vibration energy, which is transferred to the fat cells. These cells are then shaken and mixed with a fluid prepared by the surgeon prior to the surgery. This emulsified mixture containing fat and water is then removed through suction with the help of small cannulas.
A country that is only 1hr 30min from the United Kingdom, having English speaking and well-trained doctors, plastic surgeons with twenty plus years of expertise, Czechia has so much more to offer. Liposuction surgery is safe here as the surgeons within this European nation are strictly regulated by The Czech Medical Council. They are needed to carry a relevant license from the Medical Council so as to perform such operations. To attain a license an MD should complete three years of skilled expertise additionally to six years at the school of medicine followed by five years at a licensed department of cosmetic and cosmetic surgery. Czechia demands from surgeons specialized coaching and reconstructive surgery to ensure the patient’s safety.
The average cost of liposuction in Czechia is USD$1,000 to USD$4,000.
However, factors like what parts of the body have been treated and the size of liposuction chosen for treatment affect the cost such as:
Under Chin Liposuction USD$1,000
Small Liposuction USD$1,300
Medium Liposuction USD$2,300
Large Liposuction USD$4,000
The clinics offering liposuction in Czechia include:
Iscare Clinic, Prague
Aestea Plastic Surgery Clinic
Prague Makeover Clinic
Royal Medical Clinic
The liposuction offered in Czechia includes body areas like:
• Liposuction of the belly - Suctioning fat from the belly is a perfect technique for anyone filled with fat deposits within the belly, whether or not on top of the navel, within the lower abdomen, or on top of a Caesarian section scar. Liposuction of the belly is commonly performed in conjunction with anaplasty to fix up loose skin and separated abdominal muscles as a result of giving birth or major weight loss.
• Liposuction of the thighs - Liposuction of the thighs removes excess adipose tissue from the inner and outer thighs that resists diet and exercise. The procedure may additionally involve suctioning fat deposits keep over the knees, which regularly sit on the inner thigh.
• Liposuction of the flanks - This procedure comprises of suctioning fat out of the waist and hips and up to the ribcage. The method resembles liposuction of the belly. It may be mixed with different procedures like anaplasty.
• Liposuction of the chin - This procedure removes fat from beneath the chin (“double chin”). Removing these fat deposits helps contour the mandible and optically slims the neck. Liposuction of the chin can be done either through the standard suction technique or the Slim Lipo technique. Anesthesia works in each case.
• Liposuction of different elements of the body – Additionally, liposuction can be done on the arms, buttocks, calves, knees, or bone mounds. Whereas less normally requested, removing fat deposits will effectively contour these areas. Liposuction is commonly in conjunction with different procedures, like liposuction of the arms combined with the surgical alteration of loose arm skin.
Types of techniques used:
• CoolSculpting – may be slightly different than fat cooling liposuction. This can be additionally suited to those who are getting ready to achieve their target weight however still have unwanted pockets of fat. Coolsculpting is considered as a fat-freezing procedure that crystallizes the fat cells till they break apart painlessly.
• Ultrashape - a non-invasive procedure that doesn’t need the requirement for a physiological state. This treatment procedure can make use of a body sculpting device that vaporizes fat cells inside the targeted space with waves of ultrasound energy. Fat cells are flushed out of the body, providing an additional natural-looking fat loss.
The last medical checkup at the clinic sometimes comes 3 months after the procedure, at that purpose the results of success rate are assessed as final.
However, similar to the other surgeries, it additionally comes with doable risks like:
• Severe bruising
• Blood clot
• Kidney or Heart issues
• Pulmonary embolism
(+1) 424 283 4838