Medical tourism in Israel is on the rise. The number of medical travelers visiting the country is increasing due to the affordable and quality treatment which the country is delivering. Various hospitals in Israel provide excellent treatment facilities coupled with a high standard of post-surgical care. The medical professionals of the country are qualified enough to deal with complex cases related to their therapeutic forte. Most hospitals of Israel have intensive infrastructure and modern facilities to manage complicated cases or to manage any complication during the treatment. Being one of the pioneers in manufacturing world-class medical equipment and diagnostic machines. The fertility centers of Israel are considered as one of the finest in the world. Following are the top hospitals of Israel having most-modern facilities and are capable of handling the cases related to various therapeutics categories:
Cost of treatment in Israel is significantly low as compared t developed countries such as the US and UK. Although known as one of the top countries with advanced infertility treatments, the average cost of standard IVF cycle in Israel is approximately $4000 while the same procedure costs almost $13000 to $20000 in the US and Europe. This difference is enough for the patient to travel to Israel. Cost of the treatment depends upon the variety of the factors and taking these factor into consideration, the cost would be significantly low as compared to developed countries. Although the treatment in Israel is costly than some countries such as Greece and Turkey but the quality of services in Israel is at par with developed countries. Various factors that affect the total cost of treatment in Israel include:
1) Type of medical surgery i.e. a general surgery would cost less as compared to bypass surgery or orthopedic surgery.
2) Other underlying medical condition that requires more comprehensive care and treatment would have an impact on the total cost of treatment.
3) Quality of diagnosis and Hospital’s infrastructure
4) Experience of Doctors and surgeons
5) Cost of medications
6) A requirement of rehabilitation services as in case of cardiac or orthopedic surgeries
7) Duration of treatment
8) Hospital’s success rate in performing a particular treatment
7 Clinics in Israel
Almost 50000 medical patients visited Israel in 2017 to get treated for various disease and the number is set to increase in the near future, thanks to the Israel Government that has regulated the medical tourism of Israel though new law. Israel is among the top ten countries of the world having a highly efficient healthcare system. Hospital of Israel is one of the top ten hospitals in the world. The standards of healthcare in Israel is implemented through highly advanced systems coupled with extensively trained medical and paramedical staff.
Israel has hospitals with world class facilities along with quality infrastructure. Assuta hospital is one of the finest hospitals in Tel-Aviv. The quality of healthcare in some of the hospitals are on par with the best hospitals in the world. Following are the top hospitals and clinics in Israel:
1) Sheba Medical Center Hospital- Tel Hashomer
2) Assuta Medical Center, Tel Aviv
3) Soroka Medical Center, Beersheba
4) Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem
5) Samson Assuta Ashdod University Hospital, Ashdod
6) Rambam Medical Center, Haifa
7) Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot
Top doctors in Israel are:
1) Dr. Moshe Inbar, Oncologist, Assuta Medical Center
2) Dr. Shlomi Constantini, Neurosurgeon, Sourasky Medical Center
3) Shimon Rohkind, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Sourasky Medical Center
4) Dr. Yosef Shemesh, Cardiologist, Sheba Medical Center
5) Dr. Rina Leibo, Ophthalmologist, Rambam Medical Center
6) Dr. Nimrod Rozen, Orthopedics, Emek Medical Center
7) Dr. Ettie Maman, IVF specialist, Herzliya Medical Center
Israel is a technologically advanced country in terms of the healthcare industry. The country is famous for manufacturing world-class medical equipment and the research facilities of the country are on par with the developed countries of the west. The treatment that is highly researched in the country is for cancer. The bone implants through tissue engineering technology have been successfully performed in Israel. Ophthalmic surgeries in the country are done with a high success rate. Israel has developed a new technology for hernia surgery with fast recovery and fewer complications. The country is also providing high-quality treatment for obesity. The research companies are also working on the concept of effectively melting the fat and preventing the formation of new fat cells. Israel also offers advanced treatment for infertility that is primarily done through IVF, cardiac surgery, bone marrow transplant, complex neurological conditions, psoriasis, dental disorders, and orthopedic injuries.
In almost all the therapeutic category, the success rate of treatment in Israel is at par with the other developed countries. In some categories for example in IVF, the success rate is even higher than in other countries. This is the reason that patient from countries such as the US and Europe have opted for IVF in Israel. According to the statistics, the success rate in oncology, and cardiac surgery have more than 93% success rate while in case of neurological surgery, which is one of the most complexes, the success rate is about 85%.
(+1) 424 283 4838