Face skin tightening treatment is noticeable immediately after the treatment and do not need any downtime. Usually, you will require two or three treatments about a month apart for best results. You will need to consult a cosmetic dermatologist or other highly trained skin care professional to get ready for the face skin tightening treatment.
Face skin tightening treatment is usually performed on an outpatient basis in a cosmetic dermatologist’s clinic. First of all, the treatment expert will remove all the makeup, oils, sunscreens, and any other substances that may be on the skin by some medicated lotion. Then the treatment area is measured and marked and your skin is cooled for safety.
You have to wear a pair of protective eye cover before the face skin tightening treatment. The practitioner will apply a topical anaesthetic cream on the area to be treated. After that, the practitioner will use a device looking like a hand-piece to apply brief pulses of laser energy to the skin. You may feel a gradual warming sensation at the treatment area during the procedure.
However, a blow of cool air from the laser will continue during the procedure to ensure your comfort. The total session will take up to one hour, depending on the size and location of the area to be treated.
Face skin tightening treatment takes very nominal recovery time and you can return to work or other regular activities almost immediately. You may feel some discomfort during the session, but it will resolve itself within minutes. However, in some cases, patients might feel some warmth in the skin of treated area for up to 48 hours after treatment.
Side effects of face skin tightening treatment are minimal. You may feel a warm sensation in the skin with redness or minor swelling. These side effects will usually resolve themselves naturally within a few hours. Risk factors for face skin tightening treatment are infrequent. Change insensation, small burn and pigment are some of the risk factors involved in the procedure.
The cost of Face Contouring and Tightening can vary from hospital to hospital and from country to country. If one compares the cost of Face Contouring and Tightening in Spain with the other well-known service providing countries like USA, Mexico, Japan, and Italy then the cost in Spain is comparatively twenty percent lesser with the average cost being around $2OOO-$3OOO.
The cost of Face Contouring and Tightening depends upon several factors. Amongst them, the important factors which shape the cost mechanism are the Surgical Facility fee, Surgeon’s fee, and charges for post-surgery sessions. A hospital is the most expensive whereas a private surgical suite is the least costly. The most accomplished plastic surgeons are usually in high demand so their time comes at a premium.
Face Contouring and Tightening has gained the popular market in the 21stcentury and is done without much hassle. It ensures complete safety under the guidance of much-experienced surgeons in Spain
The surgery is done at a lower price as compared to other countries the surgeons are highly experienced and provide the best post-surgery services. When a country is offering such quality service at much a lower price then why wouldn’t one opt for it?
Choosing the right surgeon is the most important decision in Cosmetic surgeries. Many surgeons consider FacialTightening and Contouring surgeries is one of those cosmetic surgeries which require immense precision and proper knowledge of facial structures. Finding the best surgeon for oneself is essential to obtain the best possible result. Considering these points there are some well-experienced surgeons for FaceContouring and Tightening in Spain. For instance, Dr Bribe(Barcelona) , DrAquero(Madrid),Dr.García-Guilarte(Madrid) and Dr. Joan San Miguel Moragas(Barcelona) These surgeons are known to be quite patient-friendly, experienced and are highly rated by their patients.
Keeping in mind the popularity of Face Contouring and Tightening there are many hospitals providing the same. However, while choosing a hospital or a clinic for such an important surgery one should consider the following points:
· The cost of the entire surgery is not so less. The post-surgery care expenses are also to be dealt with so one should at the very first instance check that if the hospital or clinic is covering the process under insurance.
· Secondly, while choosing a reliable place for the surgery one should check if the hospital or clinic provides experienced doctors who have conducted a considerable amount of surgeries in their career.
Another factor to be taken into consideration is that the hospital must be reputed enough to have allowed such cosmetic surgeries with proper safety measures. Availability of modern and safe technical equipment and post-surgical medicines will ensure a safe and hassle-free service.
Getting done with the process of Face Contouring and Tightening includes a number of procedures, such as:
· Your surgeon will provide you with specific instructions to follow before your face Tightening surgery. They will include a list of do’s and don’ts about eating, drinking, and what kinds of medications, you can and cannot take before your surgery.
· You will likely be told to give up smoking for two to four weeks before surgery because smoking interferes with your ability to heal. You will probably be told to avoid aspirin for a week or more before your Tightening as well.
· Pain is minimal and relieved with oral medications for a day or two after the face tightening procedure. Bruising and swelling subside in 7 to 14 days. The patient will then be able to return to work and social situations but may be advised to avoid stepping out in the sun without proper precautions for a few weeks.
· You can also feel the tightening of the muscles in the earlier days but that cures with the after surgery medicines and proper care of the skin.
Be gentle with your face and hair after the tightening. Post the surgery your skin will be firmer, tighter, and will exhibit a younger-looking appearance. The procedure improves facial contours and imparts a well-defined shape to your face.
(+1) 424 283 4838