Breast Augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure done to increase breast size and involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles. Breast Augmentation, for some women, is a way to feel more confident and attractive while for others it helps in rebuilding or reconstructing the breasts for various conditions.
As the first step for someone considering breast augmentation, one must visit the surgeon to understand what would the procedure involve, the possible risks, complications, and follow-ups.
Symptoms to undergo Breast Augmentation
- There can be many reasons for someone to consider breast augmentation, some of the major ones include:
- For the enhancement of your appearance if you think it can look much better after breast enhancement
- If your breast size is small according to you or if one breast size is smaller than the other
- Adjustment of the breast size after the pregnancy
- Correcting unproportionate breasts that may have occurred as a result of breast surgery for other conditions
- Improving your self-confidence
Factors Influencing the Cost of Breast Augmentation
- The type of implants used i.e. saline or silicone
- Expertise and skills of the surgeon
- The credentials of the staff
- Anesthesiologist’s price
- Surgery location