About Infertility Treatment
Infertility treatments are medical treatments wherein fertility specialists help in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the fertility related issues such as if a couple is unable to conceive and other associated problems.
Who should consider undergoing Infertility Treatment?
Below are some of the major fertility related issues for which you should consider visiting a fertility specialist:
- You are having unprotected sex (sex with birth control) for more than 12 months but are unable to conceive
- You are a woman aged 35 years or above and either are pregnant or have been trying to conceive for more than six months but have not received any positive results
- You have had two or more miscarriages
- Your partner has trouble getting or maintaining erection
- You have either no periods, irregular or periods with heavy-bleeding
- You or your partner has had a history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
|Country of Treatment
||IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) (Cost in USD)