About ENT Doctors in Dubai
ENT Surgeons are doctors specialized in providing medical and surgical treatment to people who are facing problems and/or conditions pertaining to their ears, nose, and/or throat. Patients sometimes visit an otolaryngologist for getting the best ENT treatment for the conditions of ears, nose, and throat, other times these doctors of ENT are consulted for ENT surgeries to aesthetically enhance the appearance of the face.
When should you consider visiting an ENT Doctor in Dubai?
There can be various symptoms or conditions that might cause you to visit an ENT surgeon. Some of them are as follows:
Ear Condition for which ENT Doctors in Dubai are known for includes:
- Hearing loss, other hearing-related problems, and deafness
- Glue ear in i.e. blockage of the ear with fluid
- Tinnitus causing the ringing in the ears
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Ear infections
- Perforated eardrum and cholesteatoma
- Protruding ears
A few nose conditions for which patients visit an ENT Doctor in Dubai:
- Sinus infection
- Nasal injuries
- Nasal polyps
- Tumors of the nose
- Nasal obstruction
- Disorders of the sense of smell
Throat Condition includes:
- Hoarseness and laryngitis
- Problems in swallowing
- Upper airway breathing problems
- Breathing stops during sleep
Patients facing problems and conditions related to head and neck can be catered by ENT Surgeon.
Apart from addressing the conditions related to Ear, Nose, Throat, and Head & Neck, otolaryngologist can also be part of facial cosmetic surgeries like:
- Enhancing aesthetic appeal of facial features.
- Removal of excess skin and fat pads around the upper and lower eyelids.
- Facial reconstruction following trauma or cancer.
Procedures Performed by ENT Doctors in Dubai
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy (tonsils)
- Myringotomy with Tube Insertion (ear tubes)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Sleep Apnea Inspire Therapy
- Insertion of grommets for glue ear
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Tympanomastoid surgery
- Tonsillectomy (removal of tonsils) or adenoidectomy (removal of adenoids)
- Open operations to remove neck lumps and salivary gland tumors