ENT Specialist, JTS Medical Centre, Jumeirah, Dubai
ENT Specialist, Medeor 24x7 Hospital, Um Hurair, Bur Dubai (2016)
ENT Specialist, Dubai London Speciality Hospital, Dubai (2014)
ENT Specialist, AGMC, Sharjah (2010)
ENT Specialist and HOD, Zulekha Hospital, Dubai (2004)
Assistant Professor, Dept of ENT, Dr BRA Medical College, Bangalore (2001)
Assistant Professor, Dept of ENT, St John’s Medical College, Bangalore (1997)
Consultant ENT Surgeon, Lourde Hospital, Kerala, India (1995)
Senior Registrar, JIPMER, Pondicherry, India (1993)
Fellow of the Middle East Academy of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
DNB (ORL) Diplomat of the National Board of Otolaryngology, NBE, New Delhi, India.
MS ( ENT) Master of Surgery in ENT, JIPMER, Pondicherry, India.
MBBS JIPMER, Pondicherry, India.
FEBORL-HNS (Fellow of the European Board of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery), Austria
Fellow of European Board of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.
Specialist registration in ENT, Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, U A E
Specialist registration in ENT, Ministry of Health, U A E
Specialist registration in ENT, TNMC, India
Registered Medical Practitioner, TNMC, India
Member of Emirates Medical Association
Member of Emirates ENT Society
Awards and Recognition
1) Awarded the 'C M Gurumurthy gold medal' prize for the paper titled 'Facial Translocation approach to Infratemporal Fossa and Cranial Base in Extensive Angiofibroma – a review of seven cases.' at a conference jointly organized by The Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Karnataka Chapter & Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists of India from 30th August to 1st September 2002.
2) Awarded the first place in the Free Paper Session competition for the paper titled 'A review of 37 cases of sub-total Temporal Bone resection for neoplasms of middle ear and Temporal Bone.' in the South Zone ENT conference' 99 held at Mangalore on the 8th, 9th and 10th of October 1999.
3) Course Director: For first live demo in ENT laser surgery at Zulekha Hospital, Dubai on 29th January, 2010
Cancer Liaison Physician at Sanford Bismarck Health Center, North Dakota, USA, Since August 2014
Medical Director at Bismarck Cancer Center, North Dakota, USA. Since July 2010
Senior Consultant Radiation Oncologist, since July 2009, at Bismarck Cancer Center, Sanford Bismarck Health Center
Consultant, CHI St. Alexius Health Center, North Dakota, USA.
US Board Certification in Radiation Oncology (2011)
Canadian Board Certification in Radiation Oncology (2009)
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Canada.
Fellowship Degree in anatomy and cell biology from university of Saskatchewan Canada
Master degree from UK
Basic medical training from Al-Fateh University, Tripoli, Libya in 1999
American Society of Brachytherapy
American Society of Clinical Oncology
American College of Radiology
American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology.
Margin details matter: The prognostic significance of pseudocapsule invasion at the site of involved margin in prostatectomy specimens. Russo, J. K., Laszewski, M., Rodacker, M., Watkins, P. L., Dufan, T. A., Koleilat, N., Watkins, J. M.> ;Urologic oncology. 2015 Jun 23
What is the optimal management of Gleason score 7 prostate cancer at biopsy? A comparison of disease control for prostatectomy versus radiotherapy. Watkins, J. M., Watkins, P. L., Dufan, T. A., Koleilat, N.> ;Clinical genitourinary cancer. 2014 Dec 3
Dr. Tarek Abuzakuk
Designation. :Present Chief of the Orthopaedic Department American Hospital, Dubai
MBBS, FCPS, Fellow of the European Board of Neurological Surgery (FEBNS)
ADJUNCT PROFESSOR OF SURGERY DUBAI MEDICAL COLLEGE (DHA)
Diploma in spine surgery (Arab spine & North American Spine Society)
European fellowship of neurosurgery (FEBNS) in January 2018.
General Secretary Emirates Neurosurgical Society (EMA)
Member of world spinal column society, North American Society of Spine surgeons
1) Furqan B. Irfan & RameezUl Hassan & Rajesh Kumar & Zain Ali Bhutta& Ehsan Bari Craniocerebral gunshot injuries in preschoolers Childs NervSyst (2010) 26:6166 DOI 10.1007/s00381-009-0971-Y.
2) M. ShahzadShamim, M. Zubair Tahir, Saniya SirajGodil, Rajesh Kumar, Arshad Ali Siddiqui - A critical analysis of the current state of neurosurgery training in Pakistan Surgical Neurology International Jul-Aug 2011 / Vol 2 / ISSUE 4.
3) Syed Johar Raza a, Muhammad ShahzadShamim b, Saniya SirajGodil b, S. RaziuddinBiyabani a, Muhammad Ehsan Bari b,*, Rajesh Kumar b, Atta ulAleem Bhatti b, Saeed Soomro.
Awards and Recognition
1) Dr. Rajesh has been actively engaged in social wellbeing and community support programs
2) He has volunteered for earth quake disaster in year 2005 (Pakistan) and has managed very complex injuries resulting from natural disaster.
3) Dr. Kumar is also involved in ECCC ELearning Spine Surgery Education Programme UK.
4) He is involved as Guest speaker with different CME activities in Rashid Hospital and Zulekha Hospital.