Having successfully launched services in Turkey, Israel, and South Korea among other countries, MediGence has now started to offer healthcare services in Switzerland. A premium medical tourism destination, Switzerland is known for its picturesque mountains, chocolates, and cheese. Its natural beauty coupled with globally renowned medical professionals, world-class technology and infrastructure make Switzerland a destination of choice for many healthcare travelers. Medical Tourism in Switzerland has been flourishing for the past few years, especially in the premium category of Healthcare travelers.
Being a global platform for healthcare, MediGence receives queries from a lot of quality conscious people seeking high-quality medical treatment in a tourist-friendly destination. Switzerland matches the description quite well. Some of the factors that contribute to the country’s popularity as a medical tourism destination include:
- Globally renowned doctors and availability of most advanced medical technology
- Geographic location in the heart of Europe bordered by Austria, France, Germany, and Italy
- Over 300 private hospitals and clinics located across popular cities such as Berne, Lausanne, Geneva, and Zurich
- English, French, German, Italian are the widely spoken languages
- Natural scenic beauty with outdoor recreation such as hiking, skiing, cycling, golf etc makes it a perfect destination to relax and recuperate.
Health is every patient’s foremost priority and we understand that. MediGence, therefore, has taken steps to partner with popular clinics and hospitals, including the Hirslanden Group, the largest private healthcare providers in Switzerland. Some of our partner hospitals include:-
- University Hospital Zurich
- Geneva Women Care
- Klinic Hirslanden Zurich
- Klinik IM Park
- Clinique La Colline Geneva
- Clinique Cecel Lausanne
- Clinique Bois Cerf Lausanne
All our partner hospitals are internationally accredited and are known for their excellent standards of care across specialties. Switzerland is home to world-renowned physicians and surgeons, so every patient can be assured of being treated by the best hands. Some of the popular procedures that people travel to Switzerland include cosmetic surgery, IVF, and spinal surgery.
MediGence, your preferred medical travel partner, makes it easy for you to access quality treatment in Switzerland by taking care of all your needs:
- We get your treatment plan from your choice of hospitals and clinics to help evaluate your options and decide.
- Complete assistance in the documentation, visa, appointment booking, and accommodation.
- Complete coordination while you undergo your treatment. We are with you every step of the way.
- We arrange for accommodation outside of the hospital for patients and their attendants to allow recovery post-discharge from hospital.
- We are in touch with you even after you return to your country to track your progress and recovery. We arrange any follow-up appointment as needed.
Our mode of operation covers the entire spectrum of the patient journey right from planning and treatment through to recovery. We provide all the support and assistance you might need to ensure a smooth and memorable medical travel experience.