MediGence, with a vision to make healthcare accessible to patients globally, has taken a significant step in that direction by adding Israel to its list of destinations for medical treatment. High healthcare standards, internationally-recognized hospitals, and the availability of the latest medical technology have made Israel a popular destination for medical travel. Patients from all around the globe prefer traveling to Israel because the country offers medical facilities and treatment that are at par with the developed countries. What’s more, the country’s rich history, medieval architecture, world heritage sites, and beaches make it a must visit for a perfect Mediterranean holiday.
MediGence often receives queries from patients looking for high-quality medical care at an affordable cost in a tourist-friendly destination. Israel is one such destination that offers all of it and more. Some of the factors which make Israel a popular destination for medical tourism include the following:
- Over 45 Internationally certified hospitals and medical centers
- High doctor to patient ratio
- Covered by all the major health insurance packages
- English, Russian, and Hebrew are the widely spoken languages
- Interpreters are available for foreign languages
- World-class hotels and accommodation available for every budget
- Highly trained and experienced physicians and surgeons
- A tourist-friendly destination with sun, beaches, and historical architecture that makes for a perfect destination to relax and recuperate
Recognizing the need and the importance, MediGence has partnered with some of the top internationally accredited hospitals and medical centers in the country to provide patients with a cost-effective healthcare solution. Some of our partner hospitals in Israel include the following:
- Assuta Medical Center
- Rabin Medical Center
- Herzliya Medical Center
- Tel Aviv Medical Center
- Kaplan Medical Center
Explore Top Hospitals in Israel for Treatment
Check out Now
Israel as a Medical Tourism Destination
All our partner hospitals are JCI-certified multispecialty centers offering medical and surgical services across disciplines. Some of the treatments in Israel that are popular among medical tourists include cardiac surgery, neurological treatment, in vitro fertilization, bone marrow transplant, and cancer treatment. Not only that, Israel’s famous Dead Sea offers many therapeutic benefits to patients suffering from respiratory problems, cystic fibrosis, and psoriasis because of high mineral content in the water, reduce harmful UV rays, and low pollens in the atmosphere.
MediGence has now made it easy and convenient for you to receive treatment in Israel by facilitating everything for you from the documentation, visa, travel, accommodation, appointment, and subsequent treatment until recovery.
Talk to our Healthcare Experts for Treatment Packages in Israel
Get the Best Quotes
How MediGence Assists You with Medical Tourism in Israel
Our services cover the entire spectrum of the patient journey through different stages of pre-travel arrangements, travel, during treatment, after-care recovery, and subsequent follow-ups. Our services include the following:
- Choosing the right hospital – The patient care team at MediGence will help you identify the right hospital for you based on your medical condition and treatment required. Our patient care experts provide you with all the information pertaining to your treatment from different hospitals so you may choose the right one. Simply get in touch with our patient care team and we will do the rest.
- Visa Process and Documentation – Once you have chosen the right hospital, you can sit back and plan your travel while our patient care team will coordinate with the hospital for visa letter and appointment. Once you receive the visa letter from the hospital, you can apply for a visa from the Consulate of Israel in your country. Israel allows visa-free entry for nationals from America and Europe. To know more check the guidelines here.
- Book your flight Tickets and Travel – Once you have all the travel documents ready, you can book your travel tickets. Lufthansa, our airlines and mobility partner, offers special discounts to our patients. For more details, visit the page or simply get in touch with one of our patient care managers for assistance.
- Airport Transfers – We arrange airport transfers through the hospital to ensure that you are never alone from the moment you land in the foreign country.
- Accommodation & Meals – We arrange accommodation outside the hospital for patients and their attendants whenever needed. We have tie-ups with the major hospitality partner, Airbnb, to help you find the best accommodation as per your need and budget.
- Follow-up Care – Our job doesn’t end after your discharge from the hospital. MediGence will arrange for your follow-up appointment with your doctor as needed.
Need Assistance with Medical Visa for Israel?
We Can Help
At MediGence we strive to reduce the patient-healthcare divide by leveraging technology. Backed by strong domain expertise, we enable patients to take a leap of faith to travel abroad for treatment and to ensure that they get the most out of their medical travel experience.