“The American Society of Plastic Surgeons has conducted several studies and concluded that about 15.6 million people availed cosmetic procedures, during 2019-2020. Out of which 2.3 million Cosmetic Surgical Procedures (14%), and 13.2 million Cosmetic Minimally-Invasive Procedures (16%). Facelift continues to be one of the top 5 cosmetic surgical procedures. Every year, about 234,374 people in the world avail of Facelift procedure.”
It’s a certainty that as you get older, your face’s appearance and shape vary due to normal age-related changes. Fat deposits decrease in certain regions of your face but rise in others as your skin becomes less elastic and floppy. Changes in your face caused by aging may be reduced with a facelift. Facelifts are one of the most common cosmetic surgeries in the world, especially in Western countries.
Rhytidectomy is another name for a facelift. It is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is used to make your face look younger. Sagging or folds of skin on the cheekbones and jawline, as well as other changes in the contour of your face that occur with age, can be reduced with this surgery. Facelift is an elective procedure, which is considered to be vital for a patient’s health and well-being and does not involve any medical emergency. While replacing the surgical techniques for Facelift, medical science has introduced Stem Cell Therapy for uplifting your face & and features. In the field of facial plastic surgery, a Stem Cell Facelift (SCFL) is a new and rising technique. Although it is not a genuine facelift, it does use unique fat grafting procedures to smooth out the texture and fine wrinkles of the facial skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
Symptoms & Reasons for Facelift
- The sagging appearance of your cheeks
- Excess skin at your lower jawline (jowls)
- Deepening of the fold of skin from the side of your nose to the corner of your mouth
- Sagging skin and excess fat in the neck (if the procedure includes a neck lift)
Aging– It’s a natural occurrence, as are the accompanying sensations of tension and anxiety. Even a single new wrinkle or droop in the face can be devastating to your self-esteem. A facelift will rejuvenate your appearance and make you feel more confident. You won’t be deterred by those sags and wrinkles because you won’t be able to see them! You may walk down the street with confidence, take selfies, and no longer be concerned about inquisitive eyes in public. In this sense, a facelift may be an excellent approach to maintain your mental and physical well-being.
To look more younger– Facelifts can improve the appearance of your face in a variety of ways. Sagging skin in the neck, face, and jaw can be tightened with a proper facelift, such as a stem cell facelift (SCFL). It will level out facial fat, remove deep creases, and tighten double chins to give you a younger-looking face all over. If you’ve been feeling like you’ve been appearing a little too old recently, a facelift could be the answer.
To remove neck sag– A facelift not only improves the appearance of the face, but it also improves the appeal of the neck! The neck is one of the most visible locations of sag for many people. It can alter the appearance of your entire face, making it appear older all over. To combat this, discuss a neck contouring facelift with your plastic surgeon. A neck contouring facelift targets the chin and jawline to tighten neck sagging and rejuvenate the entire face. Not only for ladies but also for men, this is a popular cosmetic procedure. It’s popular with young individuals as well as those aged 35 and up.
Less recovery time– Facelifts, on the other hand, do not require a long recovery period or downtime. Facelifting with stem cells is a contemporary and minimally invasive procedure. With a facelift, you can expect around two weeks of downtime at the most, and usually less. SCFL is ideal for people who are busy and unable to take care of their face daily, but still want to look attractive. You may rest assured that you won’t be down for long, and in a few weeks, you’ll look better than ever.
To Avoid a Tired Face– One of the most challenging parts about growing older is how exhausted you might appear. It’s easy to confuse sagging and wrinkles around the eyes for a lack of sleep. This can make you appear sleepy and foggy, giving the wrong impression to others. All those creases and sags that make you look tired will be removed with a facelift. It’s possible that you won’t even need a full facelift to fix this. It’s possible that a minor facelift will suffice.
Enhance your Social Media Presence– It’s no surprise that the most popular social media personas are also the most attractive. Social media has become an integral part of our daily lives. It’s how we promote both ourselves and our businesses. Unfortunately, wrinkles and sagging can have a negative impact on your social media presence. Facelifts allow you to look better on social media without having to use a lot of filters or editing. This allows you to flaunt your beauty in a more natural way. Social media users are frequently chastised for over-editing, so a facelift can help you avoid this problem.
Eliminate Deep Creases– Surface-level wrinkles are one thing, but deep wrinkles and creases are a whole other animal. Deep creases are likely the main cause of your stress due to aging. A facelift will eliminate deep creases entirely, leaving your skin looking softer and younger. You won’t see any unnatural signs of removal, and neither will anyone else. Where makeup fails to cover up deep creases, a facelift does so in a totally natural and effective way.
Leaves no marks of Surgery– Scars and face “stretching” are two of the most common anxieties associated with cosmetic surgery. In current facelifts, the incisions are small and minimally invasive.
You can prevent unnecessary incisions by opting for a non-surgical option such as the Stem Cell Facelift (SCFL) treatment procedure. It’s an injectable technique.
Tighten up Those Jowls– One of the most scrutinized areas of the face is the jawline. People will notice if it’s loose because it encompasses the rest of your face. A facelift can not only tighten the jowls, but it can also permanently erase the unattractive appearance of loose jowls. This will make your entire face appear thinner and more “V” shaped, which is the aesthetic that all of the top models these days want. Not only will a cheek lift improve the appearance of your jowls, but it will also improve the overall appearance of your face. It will soften your jowls, fill up cheek indentations, and even give you a more youthful smile. Since stem cells perform holistically, they might be an excellent choice for any type of facelift.
To Get the Long-lasting Outcomes– There are many various makeups and medications that may be used to decrease wrinkles and make you look younger. These methods, however, are not particularly successful or long-lasting. The outcomes of a stem cell facelift can last up to a decade, and they frequently stay considerably longer. In the long term, you’ll save a lot more money than you would on makeup and prescriptions.
To Compliment Other Cosmetic Procedures– Perhaps you’ve already had a few cosmetic procedures. A facelift can substantially complement brow lifts, forehead reductions, nose or lip jobs, and other cosmetic surgeries. You can get a facelift and other facial cosmetic operations at the same time for convenience’s sake. This will result in a longer operation and downtime, but a superior end result. You’ll not only be wrinkle-free and sag-free, but you’ll also have a lovely new set of lips, nose, or a more pleasing face shape.
To Remove Angry Lines from Face– Nobody wants to appear irritated or furious all of the time. Unfortunately, age has the ability to do just that. An angry face is easily created by sagging and wrinkling around the eyes, jowls, and mouth. A facelift can help you get rid of that grumpy expression that has been on your face for a long time. A stem cell facelift will smooth out those frown and rage lines, leaving you with a more neutral, pleasant appearance.
Types of Facelift Performed by Stem Cell Therapy
Depending on which parts of the face and neck are targeted, there are many types of facelift treatments. Facelift procedures include the following-
Stem cell vs Traditional facelift:
In a traditional facelift, Incisions are made around your ears, hairline, and below your chin. Your skin is separated from the underlying tissues, and the muscles and other supporting components of your face and neck are tightened. As needed, the surgeon also removes extra fat from your neck and jowls. Your skin is then repositioned across your face in a natural fashion, and any excess skin is removed. This procedure is typically indicated for patients who desire to improve the appearance of moderate to severe face aging. Now, in this modern age of technology & and innovations; stem cell facelift has striked down the traditional methods of Facelift. SCFL works very similarly to traditional dermal fillers without any surgical technique but with longer-lasting and natural results. This technique is particularly useful with fine lines around the mouth (smoker’s lines) and eyes (crows’ feet).
Deep Plane Facelift/SMAS Facelift:
In a deep plane facelift, a surgeon elevates the SMAS (facial muscle layer), fat, and skin as a single unit. Deep plane lifts are utilised to treat a large number of areas of the face at the same time. The deep plane facelift using stem cells is a safe and long-lasting way to address aging changes in the neck, jowls, nasolabial fold, and malar fat pad. In subsequent facelifts, the approach is useful for avoiding a previously formed surgical plane. By raising and strengthening the slack muscles in that area of the face, a deep plane facelift can eliminate the appearance of sagging skin at the base of the chin and neck. Deep plane facelifts entail the surgeon penetrating the musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS). Your surgeon will reposition, restructure, and smooth out the SMAS layer, which is located beneath the skin near the muscles used for smiling and frowning, to iron out wrinkles and make you look younger and more radiant. A SMAS facelift is a hybrid of a standard facelift with a brow lift.
A cheek lift elevates the fat pad in the cheek (known as the malar fat pad), giving the eyes and cheeks volume and a revitalised, rejuvenated appearance. The results of a mid-face lift are more permanent than those of injectables, and the recovery time is less than that of a standard facelift. A cheek lift, like a mid-facelift, aims to improve the appearance of the cheekbones while also eliminating or minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the mid-face area. The use of stem cells for cheek lift can help you get that voluminous, elevated appearance you desire without the need for surgery, while also removing under-eye puffiness and reshaping nasal wrinkles to make them less prominent.
Jaw Line Rejuvenation:
The majority of people, particularly women, show symptoms of age around their jaw and neckline. Neck liposuction is used to remove excess fat cells from the neck area during jawline rejuvenation. The goal of this operation is to give your surgeon adequate room to smooth out your jawline by contouring and reshaping it. Stem cell therapy can enhance and restore a youthful appearance without any major incisions by redefining the jawline and augmenting the chin shape and volume.
Temporal or Brow Lift:
Since your temples and brows are so close together, smoothing out wrinkles in one area of the face inadvertently benefits the other. This surgery may be ideal for you if your eyebrows are droopy or hang too low. The brow lift is a considerably speedier and more convenient alternative to the much more intrusive eyebrow lift, which requires a longer recovery time. Processed stem cells are injected along your hairline during a stem cell treatment, lifting the skin and underlying muscles to stretch out drooping skin on your eyes.
The patient receives repeated injections of dermal fillers, which are chemicals that restore facial fullness for a more youthful appearance, during a liquid face-lift. “The ultimate goal is to plump up the skin,” says the doctors. Liquid facelifts are by far the most popular type of facial rejuvenation technique in use in North America today. A liquid facelift involves injecting an injectable serum such as PRP into your face to target the problem area. It is known for its simplicity, time-efficiency, and non-invasive nature. After that, the platelet-rich plasma is combined with the Stem Cells and injected into the problem area. As you can see, this is a really straightforward approach & a pretty simple procedure.
Dermal fillers have traditionally been used to add volume to the face and give a more youthful appearance by elevating the cheeks and increasing blood flow. One of the greatest methods for facial rejuvenation that you might want to investigate is stem cells. Stem cell facial rejuvenation therapy is a non-surgical facial rejuvenation process that uses stem cells to encourage the body to produce more collagen and fill up areas with healthy blood flow, resulting in a radiant, youthful appearance.
Importance of Stem Cell Therapy for Facelift
The skin is continually exposed to the sun and a variety of contaminants, resulting in significant degradation. The most exposed region of the body, the face, takes the brunt of it. Dark spots, wrinkles, sagging, fine lines, and other signs of aging occur on the face and become highly noticeable. These issues are not only superficial, but they also have an impact on a person’s morale.
There are millions of different types of cells in the body, but some are totipotent, meaning they may turn into any type of cell (blood, bone, muscle, skin, etc..) These totipotent stem cells were previously employed to heal sports injuries and repair ligaments and joints. Because they are abundant in fat, the afflicted joint would be injected with fat, and stem cells from this source would aid in joint repair. Cosmetic surgeons have used the same method to treat facial aging issues. Fat is taken from one region and injected into predefined areas on the face (typically the belly or inner thigh). These then work as fillers, assisting in the regeneration and healing of the skin.
The Stem Cell Facelift (SCFL) is a non-surgical aesthetic procedure. Stem cells are a type of cell that has the ability to self-renew and differentiate into numerous types of cells. In the field of facial plastic surgery, a Stem Cell Facelift (SCFL) is a new and rising technique. Although it is not a genuine facelift, it does use unique fat grafting procedures to smooth out the texture and fine wrinkles of the facial skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. SCFL works in a similar way as typical dermal fillers but with more natural results and a longer-lasting effect. This method is very effective for small lines around the lips (smoker’s lines) and around the eyes (crows’ feet).
Stem cell benefits people in the following features-
- No surgical incision is required, only needle incisions to extract and infuse fat cells
- Faster healing
- Done as an outpatient procedure
- No hospitalization
- No anesthetic required
- No scar, as the fat is used from lesser visible areas like inner thighs
- Quicker and remarkable results
- Complete facial rejuvenation
- Can be done from the patient’s own blood or from a donor
Eligibility of Stem Cell Therapy for Facelift
Specifically, patients with fine lines and wrinkles, sun-related damage, pigmentation and color changes, and scarring of the face would greatly benefit. Patients may seek this treatment as young as their 20s. On the other side, as we get older, a lot of things change. Our skin begins to sag, we discover creases where none previously existed, and our hair begins to grey. These changes can cause a great deal of stress in a person’s life and can be devastating to one’s self-esteem. Facelift surgery is a very personal treatment. Therefore, our experts will determine your eligibility for a stem cell facelift procedure based on your desires and needs.
In general, you’re a good candidate for facelift surgery, if
- You’re physically well and don’t have a medical issue that limits your body’s ability to heal
- You’re not a smoker
- You’re in good mental health and have realistic expectations for the results of a facelift
Patients who have symptoms of facial aging but still have some skin elasticity are the greatest candidates for facelift surgery. Patients in their 40s to 60s are the most common candidates for surgery, while persons younger or older than that can still be candidates.
Stem Cell Treatment Protocol used by GAIA (in association with CEMAB) for Facelift
Most of us dislike fine lines and wrinkles, so thousands of individuals undergo various procedures each year to help diminish and avoid these visible indications of age. Many of these therapies require surgery and are potentially risky. Thankfully, there is a new technique called a stem cell facelift that is showing promising results in restoring a young appearance. The Stem Cell Facelift treatment has sparked a lot of interest in the media and among celebrities. Stem cell therapies are a safe and effective way to counteract the effects of aging. The stem cell face rejuvenation technique is easy and can be done under local anesthetic. It is quick, painless, and does not necessitate any regular hospitalisation.
GAIA has been in collaboration with CEMAB (the world’s first biotechnology and stem cell laboratory) as a unique and exclusive logistical partner. The Stem Cell Facelift procedure employed by GAIA is described below:
- Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is a concentration of platelets used in stem cell treatment. These are the cells that can be discovered in the blood. Platelets are tasked with assisting blood clotting and have been employed in a variety of treatments.
- When doing a Stem Cell facelift, there are several steps to consider. Platelet-rich plasma cells are obtained from blood, as previously stated, and the patient will have blood collected from the arm.
- After that, the blood is taken to a laboratory and spun in a centrifuge. Afterward, the serum, white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets are separated to establish a platelet and growth factor concentration. Then after, the platelet-rich plasma is combined with the stem cells and injected into the face and neck.
Treatment Protocol used by GAIA in association with CEMAB
SCFL can be used as a standalone or in combination with other cosmetic procedures such as facelifts, neck lifts, blepharoplasty, fat grafting, and rhinoplasty. They have the ability to improve the aesthetic outcome of these surgeries. On its alone, though, it can give you a more young and “refreshed” appearance. GAIA’s protocol’s main purpose is to significantly reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Stem cells promote collagen formation, tissue healing, and increased blood and oxygen flow to the face.
- Their procedure lasts two days and includes injecting a minimum of 50 million MSCs (Mesenchymal Stem Cells) generated from cord tissue directly into the face and neck.
- It takes about 45 minutes to complete the procedure.
- The technique is painless for the patient and requires very little downtime. Patients usually return to their homes two days after their scheduled session.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy for Facelift
Stem cell facelifts are minimally invasive treatments that, in this day and age of synthetic fillers, are one of the safest ways to have a facelift. The procedure has been shown to significantly diminish fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and other facial flaws, making it a feasible option. In a nutshell, the stem cell facelift is a simple procedure that employs cells extracted from your adipose tissues, blood, and bone marrow to restore skin elasticity, smoothness, and softness. The face seems more youthful and bright as a result. This procedure eliminates the need for surgery or temporary fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and hyaluronic acid injections. It is a true and full facial rejuvenation method that does not require surgery, thereby eliminating any open incisions and assisting in the “lifting” of the skin. The treatment helps to improve the contour and form of the face, as well as skin tone and abnormalities produced by normal aging and marks created by sun and environmental exposure. Overall, this treatment improves the volume of the face by restoring plumpness. Furthermore, stem cells continue to aid in the improvement of your skin’s texture and tone. It also aids in the production of smoother, younger-looking skin.
SCFL enables natural face renewal by utilising the body’s own tissue. This is not the same as the synthetic substance used in other injectables and fillers. Other advantages include:
- No incisions- Since it’s an injectable procedure, therefore incisions are excluded
- Long Lasting- traditional fillers and injectables are temporary and need reapplication every 9 to 12 months.
- No General Anesthesia- this ensures minimal downtime and a return to normal activity sooner.
- Little to no swelling- this ensures a return to normal life after the procedure.
- Smoother Skin- allows for a reduction in fine lines and overall improvement in youthful appearance.
- Non-Toxic- this is a natural solution to the aging-related changes of the face
Other benefits of stem cell therapy for Facelift-
- Injectable procedure
- No hospitalization required
- No side effects found
- No delayed recovery
How To Apply For Stem Cell Treatment for Facelift?
Applying for stem cell therapy is very convenient and hassle-free for you through MediGence-
Step1– Send us an inquiry with relevant details of your condition
Step2– Our team of experts will validate your case
Step3– A dedicated patient care manager will be assigned to your case
Step4– Once validated, you can also avail a teleconsultation with our stem cell specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
Although no doctor with expertise can guarantee the exact length of time your results will last, most facelifts last for years before requiring a touch-up. Stay out of the sun as much as possible, apply sunscreen, eat a nutritious diet, and see a skincare specialist about which products are best for your skin. Patients can benefit from stem cells in a variety of ways. They can improve the volume and structure of the face and give it a more youthful appearance, as well as help with skin healing and regeneration for up to 18 months. Since stem cells have the incredible ability to recognise and repair damaged tissue, this is conceivable.
Facelifts are cosmetic restoration treatments that cannot significantly alter your appearance or slow down the ageing process. They also can’t help with superficial wrinkles, UV damage, or skin colour inconsistencies. Facelifts are highly personalised operations that are tailored to the individual’s face and desired outcomes. Stem cell facelifts are a more natural alternative to dermal fillers that harness the healing powers of stem cells taken from fat throughout the body. Many scientists and clinicians feel that adult stem cells derived from PRP and fat aid tissue healing, promote the formation of new blood vessels, and result in a more youthful appearance of the skin. As a result, doctors provide stem cell therapies and treatments to reduce wrinkles and enhance the general texture and tone of the skin. Blood and bone marrow are also used to extract stem cells. After that, stem cells are extracted and implanted into the face. The power of stem cells enhances skin quality, tightens it, and eliminates wrinkles.
MediGence has always been very committed towards the importance of gaining and maintaining the trust of its patients and the physicians with whom it works. We’ve always strived for excellence and expanded our service offerings to our patients in order to increase healthcare accessibility and quality of life for them. We’ve formed a number of useful and reputable partnerships with world-class hospitals and doctors all over the world. We, like the others, have brought GAIA- Advanced Stem Cells from Colombia (a world-renowned stem cell laboratory) on board, as we recognise the importance of stem cells in the future. Stem cells are often regarded as the medicine of the future.
Some major values that we follow are-
- Our focus is safety, efficacy, and patient-centric care when providing access to superior stem cell therapy.
- We utilize only board-certified surgeons, physicians, and accredited clinicians to provide care for patients.
- A clinical team with expertise in practicing stem cell therapy for various conditions at GAIA & CEMAB
- Methods of administering stem cells that steer them to certain conditions
- Skilled Patient Advocates/Advisors who are trained to provide truthful, realistic expectations resulting from stem cells therapy. We do not make outlandish promises of cures or inaccurate claims related to improvement rates
Choose us as your medical accessibility partner for a variety of reasons:
- Patients’ convenience is our motto and for that, in these years of our existence, we have launched several patient-centric services & products such as Telemedicine, thinkTwice, Prebundled & Prenegotiated Packages for availing treatment abroad with additional benefits, ournetwork of 4000+ doctors in 20+ countries, our exploring platform for multiple treatment overseas, our logistics arrangement, and much more.
- MediGence ensures that you receive complete attention and a stress-free medical experience in addition to delivering products and services. Keeping this in mind, we’ve assigned specialist case managers to your case, who will handle all of your coordination with the doctor, healthcare staff, and hospital, as well as any other necessary logistics arrangements.
- Not only do we have a large network of healthcare providers visiting or connecting with us from all over the world, but we also have a wide network of patients who have complete faith in us to handle their entire medical journey. We have been the most popular healthcare providers among patients from Turkey, India, Russia, Spain, Singapore, Lithuania, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, the United Kingdom, and a variety of other countries.
- We chose to work with GAIA for stem cell therapies because we wanted to broaden our service offerings and help suffering people all over the world avoid invasive surgical procedures.
- Together, we are providing stem cell treatment for successfully treating autoimmune or inflammatory diseases like Hair regrowth, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Arthritis, Lupus, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Diabetes, Psoriasis, Graves’ Disease, and many others – often with breathtaking results.
- We have a network of several doctors from Central and South America. who have helped thousands of patients restore their health with STEM CELL therapies. They have demonstrated an impeccable safety profile, and the results have often been breathtaking, utilizing these advanced treatments that are not available in the world.
- We work with pioneers of stem cell science who have bought this cutting edge technology in the world and that too at affordable rates.
- Many celebrities have benefited from stem cell therapies and they have also encouraged people in many talk shows by telling them the advantages of stem cells.
- There is no compromise on the treatment quality due to reduced prices, as we have already established beneficial mutual collaborations with the hospitals & doctors.
- Before undertaking the stem cell treatment, MediGence always prefers you to consult with the specialists via phone consultation or teleconsultation, which can help you with more clarity regarding your condition and treatment eligibility, possibilities, durability, & other factors.
Yes. Since this fat or stem cells are made from your own fat, there will be no allergic or unpleasant reactions. Furthermore, because no general anaesthesia is required, serious risks linked with being put to sleep are eliminated. The physician must follow proper cell administration techniques. Patients must also be screened for treatment candidacy as all people may not be a candidate for stem cells. The method is less invasive, and the recovery time is much faster than surgery. Like any other surgery or treatment procedure, stem cell therapy also has some common side effects just after the treatment. You may have swelling, redness, and irritation around the donor location. Within a few days, these adverse effects should go away. The next day, patients can usually resume their normal routines.
Your doctor cleans and numbs the damaged area to be treated before injecting the stem cells into the sick area under the direction of sophisticated X-rays. It normally takes less than an hour to complete the process, and you can go home the same day. Following your entire process, you should be able to return to work the next day.
The following measures must be included in post-operative care:
- After availing the process, you should take it easy and avoid any load-bearing activity for at least two weeks.
- You should avoid taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) for a while because they can slow down your body’s healing process.
- You should plan follow-up visits in the months following your therapy.
Yes, you are welcome to speak with one of our stem cell experts before deciding to travel.
You can make a phone appointment with one of our highly qualified “Stem Cell Treatment” professionals, who will go over your medical history with you and walk you through the treatment process and potential outcomes. Based on your medical data, he or she will determine your treatment eligibility and answer any questions you may have. If you simply follow the booking instructions, your call will be arranged.
Since each person’s face and goals are unique, it’s critical to have a detailed discussion with your physician before undergoing surgery. MediGence is a major healthcare technology organization in the medical travel sector, providing a single, seamless platform for all of a patient’s medical needs, from browsing and comparing to booking and reviewing. Our team of professionals considers every aspect of their journey and follows them on a reliable path to recovery. We assist our patients in selecting the best destinations with the best medical treatment, and our team of professionals considers every aspect of their journey and follows them on a reliable path to recovery.
The following is the response to the question of how we can help you with the complete stem cell process-
- MediGence connects you with a network of doctors and services
- MediGence is in charge of your complete stem cell treatment process, from booking to recovery.
- MediGence- Walks you through the full treatment process as well as the benefits you’ll receive.
- Transparently displays the cost of stem cell therapy for each disease/condition
- We’ll put you in touch with one of our ‘Stem cell specialists’ for a quick chat about your eligibility and treatment protocol.
- Make an appointment with your doctor for an online consultation before you travel.
- Make an appointment with GAIA for your treatment.
- When you’re ready to fly for treatment, make your plans.
- Your treatment plan includes follow-up consultations.
MediGence will ensure that you receive all required answers during a consultation before beginning a treatment/procedure.
The following topics will be discussed during your facelift consultation with the stem cell specialist:
- Your desires and objectives for the facelift procedure.
- You must disclose any medical conditions, allergies, and/or any treatments you are currently receiving.
- Your current prescriptions, vitamins, supplements, as well as your use of alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs.
- Previous surgeries you may have had.
During the consultation, your doctor will also:
- Examine your general physical condition.
- Assess your psychological and emotional well-being.
- Examine, measure, and take clinical pictures of your face and neck (with your agreement) to facilitate surgical planning.
- Discuss the likely outcomes of your facelift, as well as any dangers or side effects associated with the stem cell operation.