Sharda Hospital, Noida, India
Booking Amount: 230 USD . Pay Remaining 90% at the hospital.
You Save : $700
Some of the key inclusions which we provide as additional benefits of the package are:
We provide packages at economical prices with a number of additional benefits which make it a better opportunity than spending actual hospital costs with singular benefits. Rhinoplasty (RIE-no-plas-tee), or what is known as nose surgery is done to bring a change in nose shape. It is done if the function or appearance of the nose is to be changed or both are to be modified. The modifications can be in cartilage, bone, skin or the three of them combined., There are many attractive benefits that are present in the packages provided under the aegis of Sharda Hospital, India.
Rhinoplasty, popularly known as a nose job, includes some complications, just like any other surgery. Infection, bleeding, or a mild/severe anaesthetic reaction are all probable risks. A nose job also raises the chances of:
This can be managed well with regular consultations with your treating doctor.
The bones in the nose take about 6 weeks to recover after surgery in the majority of patients. One must avoid severe exertion at this time. Even seemingly innocuous activities such as stretching, lifting, or leaning over might cause nasal edoema. People who have had rhinoplasty must wait a minimum one week prior to travelling or taking a flight. It is wise to consult your doctor to ensure a safe flight post your surgery based on your individual symptoms and condition.
During the first few days of the recuperation, patients must focus to rest and undertake only very light activities. There will be some edoema after surgery. Although most individuals cease seeing the swelling after a few months, it can take several months for it to go away. After the first week, most people can resume majority activities, then after two to four weeks, they can resume complete activities.
The discounts and benefits that are provided by MediGence do not have any effect on the treatment quality, It remains consistent and well defined. Do avail Cosmetic Rhinoplasty in Sharda Hospital and be ensured of an excellent experience.
By paying online using medigence.com's safe payment gateway, you can book the package. This can be done with only 10% of the discounted price, or US$ 240. The remaining 90% of the fees, totaling US$ 2160, can be paid in cash, credit card, debit card, or wire transfer at the time of the patient's hospital admission.
Days in Hospital
Days in Hotel
Plastic Surgeon - Cosmetic Surgeon
Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida charges about USD 3000 for your treatment
You need to pay 10% of the package amount to reserve the additional benefits and offer pricing. Rhinoplasty Package costs is USD 240.The rest of the amount will have to be paid once treatment is completed at the hospital.
While having Rhinoplasty, you have stay in the Hospital for 1 day/s
When you wish to get Rhinoplasty in the country, kindly plan a 10 day/s stay.
Our cost includes various services such as Consultation Charges, Tests Related to the Surgery (routine blood work & lab studies, etc.), Hospital Room Charges for the Specified Period,, Surgeon Fees and Nursing Care, Hospital Surgery, Suite Charges, Anesthesia Charges, Routine Medicines, and Routine Consumables (bandages, dressings, etc.), Food & Beverages for the Patient and 1 Companion During the Hospital Stay
Checks, Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Electronic bank transfers as well as Mobile payments are all payment methods available for Booking Rhinoplasty.
Yes, you have the option to cancel the package, and once you do, you will receive a full refund in your account within 7 working days.
Yes, that can be availed.
Shortly, after booking the package online, you will be assigned a case manager and receive an email notification. The case manager will contact you to help you begin planning. There is no need for you to do anything. Simply unwind and let us handle the rest.
After booking Rhinoplasty, you can schedule a free Teleconsultation, considering the doctor's availability.
Dr. Varun Kulshreshtha will be your treating surgeon, and will oversee your whole treatment.
Several tempting packages associated with Rhinoplasty, are available in India. such as:
|Package Name||Package Cost|
|Cosmetic Rhinoplasty in Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi||USD 3540|
|Rhinoplasty in Artemis Health Institute , Gurugram||USD 2600|
Visa assistance to go abroad for medical treatment is provided by Medigence.