Welcome To MediGence
Nephrology & Urology Board
Second opinion consultation with a team of Nephrology & Urology specialists is highly recommended since they promise to be candid, to the point, and revealing.
Relook at a present diagnosis
You want to get a second opinion on the diagnosis or learn more about the treatment options, it is made possible with a much considered second opinion with our Nephrology & Urology panel. Unplanned complications have arisen as a result of your treatment, for which a better considered second opinion is required.
Enable right diagnosis for a rare condition
You have been diagnosed with a rare Nephrological or Urological condition and a second opinion with our esteemed panel enables a carefully studied medical opinion regards the same.
Reassess the need for an invasive procedure
This is when your treatment necessitates an invasive or life-altering procedure
our expert panel helps you look at every aspect and come to a well-considered decision.
Reassess the treatment duration for long-lasting treatments
When an extended timeline of your treatment needs to be reassessed for its duration, our expert panel helps you understand and make an informed decision regarding this aspect.
Understand Misdiagnosis and Course correction
When the present line of treatment is not effective and you continue to be unwell, a second opinion will enable redirection to a well-assessed diagnosis.
This is a strong reason for you to consider a second opinion from our esteemed panel of experts.
Each Aspect of the Condition is Assessed
Our Nephrology & Board Panel is made up of many different doctor types, each with their particular area of expertise.
This is to ensure that the several components to the treatment line in urgent and complex cases are covered. It also helps in addressing all aspects of the said condition.
Each one of those facets and perspectives will be addressed by our respected medical panel, who will provide their expertise in the form of a combined second opinion.
Nephrology & Urology Board Around the World to Help You
Though most Nephrology & Urology operations go smoothly, knowing the treatment's name is not the same as knowing what the procedure comprises. If you do not revalidate your advised diagnostic and treatment plan with an expert, your Nephrology & Urology surgery could be jeopardized. As a result, you should ask yourself a lot of questions regarding your eligibility, diagnosis, treatment alternatives, and expected outcomes before choosing any Nephrology & Urology surgery. To revalidate all of these key features, a Second Opinion makes all the difference acquired prior to any treatment.
Our Team of Nephrology & Urology Board
A nephrologist is a doctor who specializes in the treatment of kidney problems. Nephrologists are experts not only in disorders that affect the kidneys, but they're also well-versed in how renal disease or dysfunction can impact other regions of the body.
While the primary care physician will attempt to prevent and cure kidney disease in its early stages, a nephrologist might well be consulted to diagnose and treat more serious or complicated kidney disorders.Explore Now
Surgical oncologists diagnose, stage (determine the cancer stage), and remove malignant growths. Biopsies and surgery to remove malignant growths are the most prevalent procedures conducted by surgical oncologists. They can also undertake surgery to detect the stage of cancer and how much it has spread. Preventive procedures might be performed by surgical oncologists. You could need surgery as well as other treatments like chemotherapy or radiation. A surgical oncologist could well be a crucial member of the cancer medical team in such situations.Explore Now
Urosurgeon is known to focus on surgical methods for the treatment of disorders affecting the reproductive and urinary systems. Urogenital operations such as inguinal hernia surgery, complete cystectomy, bladder tumor surgery, and other urological procedures are performed by this specialist.Explore Now
Conditions Reviewed by our Nephrology & Urology Board
- Chest pain
- Colic Pain
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Double voiding (urinating a second time within 2 hours)
- Dry, itchy skin
- Dysfunction Sexual activity
- Dysfunctional Voiding
- Fatigue and weakness
- Flank pain
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Irritative Voiding
- Irritative voiding symptoms (urgency, frequency, dysuria)
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Muscle cramps
- Nocturia(wake up during the night to urinate)
- Pain in Scortum
- Pain in the tip of penis
- Perineal, sacral, or suprapubic Pain
- Postvoid dribbling
- Problems with penile deformity, libido, orgasm, and ejaculation
- Prostate Swells
- Scortal Swelling & Tenderness
- Sensation of Incomplete bladder emptying
- Shaking chills
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep problems
- Straining to urinate
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Urethritis (pain at the tip of the penis and urethral discharge)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Urgency
- Urinating more or less
Choose your option for the Second Opinion
Written Second Opinion
- Detailed Second Opinion report on your diagnose from the Nephrology & Urology Board.
- Re-Validation of your Diagnose and Recommendations
- Answer to all your queries Team Feedback
Second Opinion over Tele-consultation
- Get to see the doctor from a team of Nephrology & Urology Board who will in background working and coordinating the opinion with his board members
- Detailed Second opinion Report
- Revalidation of your diagnose and Recommendations
- Answer to all your queries
- Team Feedback
Written Second Opinion
- 3 to 5 days
Second Opinion over Tele-consultation
- 4 to 6 days
- Multiple options for the treatment based on the recommendations provided by the Nephrology & Urology Board
- On Ground Assistance if you are recommended to travel for the urgent medical attention
- End to End Patient Care Support Services for the hassle free experience