MBBS, FCPS, Fellow of the European Board of Neurological Surgery (FEBNS)
ADJUNCT PROFESSOR OF SURGERY DUBAI MEDICAL COLLEGE (DHA)
Diploma in spine surgery (Arab spine & North American Spine Society)
European fellowship of neurosurgery (FEBNS) in January 2018.
General Secretary Emirates Neurosurgical Society (EMA)
Member of world spinal column society, North American Society of Spine surgeons
1) Furqan B. Irfan & RameezUl Hassan & Rajesh Kumar & Zain Ali Bhutta& Ehsan Bari Craniocerebral gunshot injuries in preschoolers Childs NervSyst (2010) 26:6166 DOI 10.1007/s00381-009-0971-Y.
2) M. ShahzadShamim, M. Zubair Tahir, Saniya SirajGodil, Rajesh Kumar, Arshad Ali Siddiqui - A critical analysis of the current state of neurosurgery training in Pakistan Surgical Neurology International Jul-Aug 2011 / Vol 2 / ISSUE 4.
3) Syed Johar Raza a, Muhammad ShahzadShamim b, Saniya SirajGodil b, S. RaziuddinBiyabani a, Muhammad Ehsan Bari b,*, Rajesh Kumar b, Atta ulAleem Bhatti b, Saeed Soomro.
Awards and Recognition
1) Dr. Rajesh has been actively engaged in social wellbeing and community support programs
2) He has volunteered for earth quake disaster in year 2005 (Pakistan) and has managed very complex injuries resulting from natural disaster.
3) Dr. Kumar is also involved in ECCC ELearning Spine Surgery Education Programme UK.
4) He is involved as Guest speaker with different CME activities in Rashid Hospital and Zulekha Hospital.