Singapore is well known for its world-class hospitals, highly qualified and experienced doctors specialized in providing quality treatment for medical travelers in various fields, which include, but are not limited to the following: General Physician, Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgeon, Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist, Oral And Maxillo, Facial Surgeon, Gynecologist/ Obstetrician, Neurosurgeon, Dermatologist, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, Urologist.
Treatments they offer
Some of the most popular medical services that are well among medical travelers are:
- Orthopaedic surgery: spinal surgery, knee replacement, hip replacement etc.
- Heart surgery: valve replacement, coronary angiography etc.
- Neurology & neurosurgery: multiple sclerosis, stroke, epilepsy etc.
- Eye surgery: LASIK, retinal detachment, cataract, glaucoma etc.
- Bariatric surgery: gastric band surgery, sleeve gastrectomy etc.
- Dental services: bridges, crowns, surgery, dental implants etc.
- Cosmetic surgery: breast lift, facelift, rhinoplasty etc.
- Pediatrics: pediatric orthopedics, ophthalmology, surgery, nephrology etc.
- Aesthetic procedures: laser hair or veins removal, mole removal, juvederm etc.
- Oncology: comprehensive check-up and treatment
- Giving birth: pre-labor examinations, labor, and post-labor recovery
- Assisted reproductive technologies: in-vitro fertilization, intrauterine insemination etc.
Why should you prefer Singapore as your treatment destination?
- Lively city with a world-class health system.
- High healthcare standards.
- Advanced and hi-tech technology.
- Affordable prices of treatment
- Top destination for health tourists pre or post-treatment.
- The languages spoken in Singapore are Mandarin Chinese, English, Malay and Tamil. Most Singaporeans speak English while Malay is the national language of Singapore.