The healthcare in India offers highly trained and experienced doctors and surgeons specialized in providing quality treatment for medical travelers in various fields, which include, but are not limited to the following: Cardiologists, Colon and Rectal Surgeons, Critical Care Medicine Specialists, Dermatologists, Endocrinologists, Emergency Medicine Specialists, Family Physicians, Gastroenterologists, Geriatric Medicine Specialists, Nephrologists, Neurologists, Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Oncologists, Ophthalmologists, Pediatricians, Plastic Surgeons, Radiologists.
Treatments they offer
- Urology Treatment
- Organ Transplant
- Ophthalmology Treatments
- Orthopedics: Knee replacement, hip replacement etc.
- Infertility and IVF treatment
- ENT (Ear, nose and throat)
- Neuro and Spine Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cardiology Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Advanced Treatment Technologies
- Alternative medicine
- Gastroenterology Treatment
Why should you prefer India as your treatment destination?
- Affordable Treatment Cost: Most estimates found that treatment costs in India start at around one-tenth as compared to the treatment in the US or the UK.
- Availability of the latest medical technologies.
- Quality of Care: Compliance on international quality standards, experienced doctors, accredited hospitals and care facilities.
- Ease of Travel: The government supports easy visa access as the government likely to boost medical tourism.
- Language: English is an official language and is widely spoken by most people and almost universally by medical professionals.